General Data Protection Regulation
It is now a legal requirement for companies who collect data about individuals to explain how it is stored and used. For individuals who wish to take our product or service the following information we will collect.
What We Collect:
We collects information associated with orders which includes name, contact details and order history. We don’t collect your debit or credit card details.
What we do with that data:
We use the collected information to fulfill customer orders including shipping of products & invoice receipts etc.
Why we need it and how long do we keep it:
We hold order data as a record of purchases
We does not store credit card or debit card details. All payments are processed through secure payment gateways.
Order Delivery Policy
The store department operates on 5 to 10 working day delivery, however it is extremely busy production days and orders will be delivered much sooner in most cases.
General Terms & Conditions
Definitions in these conditions:
“We, Us, The Company” means Universal Water Chemicals Pvt Ltd.
“Buyer” means the person firm or company
“Conditions” means standard terms & conditions of purchase
“Order” means any written quotation of Universal Water Chemicals Pvt Ltd accepted by buyer, or any written order of the buyer which is accepted by us for the supply of products or services.
“Price” means the prices of product or service
“Specifications” includes any technical information provided by company
GENERAL BASIS OF SALE
- These conditions applicable to all buyers of the company
- The placing of order by buyer for product or service shall constitute to acceptance of these terms
- No order submitted by buyer shall be deemed to be accepted by us unless and until confirmed in a written format by authorized sales representative
ORDERS AND SPOECIFICATIONS
- The buyer is responsible to ensuring the accuracy of terms of any order submitted by buyer and for providing any required information related to products or services.
- The quantity, quality, description, functionality of products or services are subject as provided in these terms.
- Any specifications provided by us to buyer shall be our property. The buyer shall not disclose it to any third party.
- If the products are to be manufactured or any other process is to be applied to products by us in accordance to specifications provided by buyer, the buyer shall indemnify us against loss, damage, cost and expenses awarded against us.
- We have right to make any changes to specifications of products which are required to meet statutory or regulatory requirements applicable to goods.
PRICE OF THE GOODS
- The price shall be Universal Water Chemicals Pvt Ltd quoted price. The quoted price is valid for 30 days only, after which they may be altered by us without giving notice to you.
- We reserves the right to send notice to buyer at any time before delivery, to increase the price to reflect any increase in the cost to delivery dates, quantities of specialization which is required by buyer or delay caused by any instructions of buyer
- The price is exclusive of any additional tax which the buyer shall be additionally liable to pay to Universal Water Chemicals Pvt Ltd
TERMS OF PAYMENT
- If the buyer fails to make any payment on due date then, without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to us shall be entitled to:
- Cancel the contract or suspend any further deliveries to buyer
- Goods shall be delivered to some place agreed by Universal Water Chemicals Pvt Ltd, by Universal Water Chemicals Pvt Ltd delivering the product to that place
- Any dates quoted for delivery of products or services are approximate and we shall not be liable for any early or late delivery of products
- If we fails to deliver the products, our liability shall be limited to excess of the cost to the buyer (cheapest price available in the market) of similar products to replace those not delivered over price of products
- If the buyer fails to take delivery of products or fails to provide proper delivery instructions at the time stated for delivery without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to us. We may
- Store products until actual delivery and charge the buyer for reasonable costs
- Sell the products at best price readily obtainable and account to the buyer for excess over price of charge the buyer for any shortfall below the price under contract
- Any charges quoted for delivery of products including transport and packaging are approximate only and we are not liable for any charges quoted however caused
- The buyer shall be responsible at its own expense for:
- The availability and supply of adequate supplies of water, electricity, steam and lightening and other necessary utilities
- The operation of its own plant
- The availability and supply of adequate temperature and humidity control at premises where goods are to be used
- Products will correspond with specification at the time of delivery and will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 12 months from the date of their installation
- The above warranty doesn’t extend to parts, materials or equipment not manufactured by us, in terms of buyer shall only be entitled to the benefit of any such warranty or guarantee as is given by manufacturer to us.